Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Paul Bearer pass away at 58.

This suck balls and make me very sad, when I heard about it I was hoping it wasn't true, but he pass away yesterday, a day after Taker made his return on Raw. I have always enjoy his time when he was involved in WWF/WWE, he was so over the top (in a good way) and was so entertaining, even though i will admit when i was younger he gave me a creeps a little bit, but was so awesome. I always looking forward to his returns and when he did, it was entertaining. And i knew somewhere down the line, he was going to make another WWE return, since we all know that Taker retirement is around the corner. Hearing so many stories from wrestler about how he doesn't mind giving advice to rookie and telling them how the business work, I was hoping to meet him one day, plus the fact I grew up with him.

He will go down in History as one of the best manager in wrestling history.

RIP


2 comments:

  1. A very sad day for wrestling fans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100% agree, I was so shock when I found out, I was so sad :(

      Delete