Wednesday, March 13, 2013

4th Anniversary Of Test Death


Today is the 4th Anniversary of Andrew James Robert Patrick Martin aka Test death.

Test was one of my favorite villains’ in the WWE/WWF. I ‘ve enjoyed his storyline with Stephanie McMahon and Triple H, teaming with Trish and Albert (Tensai), teaming up with Booker T, his storyline with Scott Steiner and Stacy Keibler, and him being involve with the Un-American Stable. I’ve also watch his time in ECW, but never got a chance to watch him during his time in TNA.

I was very sad when I heard the passing of Test; he was the wrestler that I grew up with, he was there when WWE/WWF was more entertaining and dirty. He was also involved at the time when the Tag Team division mattered. He was a good wrestler, decent on mic, and boy did I love his long hair.

To this day, I find it unbelievable that he died, he was so young.

 

R.I.P Test

 

No comments:

Post a Comment