Sunday, March 10, 2013

Every chance I get

 
I ask questions, I have a couple of Indies Wrestlers as friends on Facebook, either from me adding them because I saw their matches on YouTube or well there no another reason. They have interesting statuses updates  and I have a conversation with them every now and then, but when I feel the time is right, I ask the  wrestler how was training like and how to make it in the business. So far, all of the indies wrestler that I have ask these questions to were very nice and didn’t made telling me what was training like, and how the business work. They could have been like, “You can find out your damn self”, which is an option to react, but I appreciated that they take a time to reply to my messages.
 
 
Thanks Mariah Moreno Madness and Ruthless LaLa
It  Indies are, sad how underrated thewhen it comes to the wrestling community as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment