Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Phenom has Return to Action! Thank GOD!

"The Undertaker returned to the ring at tonight's WWE live event in Waco, Texas. The following photos come from #WWEWaco on Twitter. It looks like Taker teamed with Sheamus to defeat Damien Sandow and Wade Barrett. Stay tuned later for more details."

credit: lordofpain.net


Thank god Taker has return to action, after wrestling news website kept claiming that he was training to come back, then later on claim that he was injured, then Triple H says on Raw that we haven't seen the last of Taker, then supposedly Taker (plus Shawn Michaels and Austin) was supposed to show up at Raw 20th Anniversary and never did, than another claim came out that he was deciding on who he wants to go against, than later claim that he was going to take a break and come back next WrestleMania, he's in the same place where WWE was having raw, not just the same state but the same city, people get all excited and goes nuts, the  shield is in the ring cutting a promo, and the area goes dark for the second time that night. Everyone assume that it's Taker, the crowd screams, I scream (scared the shit out my mom and got yelled at), you scream, we all scream for ice cream, and when the lights turns back on its Ryback, Cena and Sheamus (I understand what WWE was trying to do, but that's still not cool at all, I almost had an heart attack of excitement), and then he doesn't make an appearance in last week Raw.

Now I was ready to accept the fact that Taker might not make an appearance at this WrestleMania or not at all this year, but what bothers me the most was internet news BS, to the point that I was like "Is his ass coming back or not" “Fuck It I Don’t Care Anymore” (I did lol.) Seriously, it wasn't just me; a lot of people were getting annoying by it.
But now he is back, and it is so AWESOME. I'm so flipping excited, but on the other hand Taker's lives in Texas and a lot of Superstar are overseas, could this be just a one-time appearance.

 

 

We'll see what happens......



Btw, as a fangirl I must say that i'm not a fan of the bald hairstyle, even though he still looks deadly, eventually I'll get use to it. Maybe I should do a timeline about his hair. Wicked!

No comments:

Post a Comment