Thursday, February 21, 2013

Gimmick Ideas: Trashy


                                                     ( Do not own picture, only use to give some idea of the character/gimmick)

Name suggestions: Angelique Winter Niharika, Sally, Samantha, Ashley, Daisy.
Personality: Even though her appearance screams hard partyer, a hooker, or scene. Sally has a very relax personality, She doesn’t let anyone or anything get to her. She has been accuse for being a drug user, since she is always relax and away seems to be in a daze, she talks in a somewhat low voice, she loses her footing sometimes, and always comment that she hungry every few hours has passed.
Appearance: Blonde Hair with color streaks every now and then; she will sometime dye her hair different colors, and will sometime tease it. She either wear a band t-shirts, cut-out tops, and sometime lace clothing. She wears cut off shorts, but wear pants every now and then. She wears dark make-up, always have the raccoon eye shadow make-up style. Either wear Black lipstick, Red lipstick, sometime none at all.
Inspiration Look: Joan Jett and Courtney Love
Other Information: She has a way of shushing people
Occupation: Wrestler
Similarities: Zane Coxx, Ashley Massaro, Angel Williams/Angelina Love
Entrance Music:  Foxy Lady by Jimi Hendricks
                            Make Me Wanna Die by The Pretty Reckless
                            Hard Rock Hallelujah by Lordi
                            Shout by Disturbed
                            Chaney Can’t Riff by Evergreen Terrace
                            Somebody Told Me by the Killers
                            Blood by In This Moment
                            Special Pets by Otep



Playing a character like this would be so interesting, even though I never had a Trashy Dirty moment in my life. In a way (and some of my character ideas), this character is kind of my alter ego. This character might help me with letting some of Trashy, Dirtiest side out. Every has that side, or at least I think some of us do.

By the way, I won’t focus too much on my wrestling characters wrestling movesets or finishers, even though I still have some idea of them. I came to my sense that I can’t decide shit, until I go through basic pro wrestling training before I can decide on what moves I can do. But…. If I have an idea, I might post it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment