Monday, January 14, 2013

Wrestlers Who Rock Their Gear Part 2: Mickie James

I have yet to start training (with excusable reasons), so since I have time to waste. I already have some ideas for my ring gears in the future. And… when the time comes to actually have it, it’s going to be so AWESOME and CUTE!

So speaking of ring gears, there are some wrestlers which in my opinion have the best ring gear ever. So every now and then I will post about wrestlers whose ring gears are my favorite, since I have nothing but time on my hands. So let’s start now….. :)
MICKIE JAMES!!!


When she made her debut in the WWE, attacking Victoria and handling the Women Champion to Trish Stratus, I was like” Who the hell that?”, then they cut to the backstage and it turns out that Mickie is a big fan of Miss. Stratus. I can honestly say that their feud is one of my favorites, but I’ll get to that later, let’s talk about Mickie’s wrestling gear when she was in the WWE.


I will admit, even though she looked so adorable in her cut-off shirt with the short skirt, I couldn’t help but think “why the hell is this girl wrestling in an everyday outfit?” But it did help her stand out from the other divas, and all honestly her outfits were cute.












Then, at some time mid of 2007, she ditches the skirt and went to pants.














Honestly believe that Miss. Hardcore Country will go down in WWE History for being one of the WWE Superstar, whose ring gear was unique. Just like when she was just wearing a cut off shirt with a short flowing skirt,  she also stood out in the ring with those flair pants, I love them.

Even thought I will admit, I was sad when she went to regular style jean pant with her bottom gear, but she still rocked it. 


Credit for Image: WWE.com and Mickie-Mania.org











No comments:

Post a Comment