Sunday, January 13, 2013

22 Random Things About The Goth Goddess

 




1. Full name: Christina Luticia Ray
2. My middle name is my grandmother's first name from my mother's side.
3. I was born in Albany, New York, but lived in Texas 95% of my life.
4. I have three sisters
5. Graduated at Brewer High School
6. My favorite food is fried chicken, pizza, burgers, French fries, nachos, and pasta.
7. I love metal music
8. I’m allergic to walnuts, almonds and pecans (not allergic to peanuts thank heavens)
9. My favorite drinks are Sprite, All Fanta drink flavor, Dr.Pepper and Milk.
10. I’m very confident, but I have my moments.
11. I can’t swim

 



12. I drowned in the second grade
13. My favorite fast food restaurants McDonalds and Popeyes
14. I am not your average black girl
15. My favorite bands are Nightwish (with Tarja Turunen), Elis, My Dying Bride, Straight Line Stitch, Seether, Arch Enemy, The Birthday Massacre,  Leaves’Eyes, and Theatre Of Tragedy, but I have more.
16. I love the Alternative/Gothic Culture.
17. My favorite flavored ice cream is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Chocolate, and Cookie n Cream.
18. I love scary and comedy movies
19. I love cupcakes.
20. I adore cartoons, especially from the 90’s
21. My favorite color is Purple, Red, Black, Gray, Orange, and White.
22. Nemo by Nightwish is my most favorite song in the world, since the seventh grade. Till the day, I believe I heard it more than thousand times.



No comments:

Post a Comment