Thursday, January 17, 2013

Gimmick Idea: The Metal Chick


A really old picture of me in my Soilwork t-shirt.


Name: Angelique Winter Niharika
Personality Description: Angelique is a female wrestler that loves to rock n roll, the word Angel in her name is there for a reason, she very sweet but also shy, and always put people first before herself. She also loves cupcakes.
Heel/Face: Face, She doesn’t like being the bad person or being mean to anyone.
Finisher Move: Last Ride (But still undecided)
Signature Move: Undecided
Wrestling Style: Brawler and Technical
Similarities: Balls Mohoney and Christina Von Eerie
Entrance Music: In For the Kill by Tarja
                              Tear Down the Wall by Straight Line Stitch
                                Conversion by Straight Line Stitch
                                Laughing in the Rearview by Straight Line Stitch
                                Remission by Straight Line Stitch
                                Taste Of Ashes by Straight Line Stitch
                                Hard Rock Hallelujah by Lordi
                                Reign In Blood by Slayer

Attire: Band T-shirt with shirts, wrestling boots with skulls designs, Arm warmers and more.



Kind of like Balls Mohoney ,when ECW returned,  he would come out in his matches wearing band T-shirts every now and then, I remember him wearing  Cradle of Filth shirts a couple of times. But less dirty (Mohoney was a Dirty Rock n roll type character, and was very Extreme), more chocolate, less extreme, but still hardcore, but also sweet and darling.

Honestly, this character is actually me, minus the name. I LOVE METAL MUSIC [ALL KINDS], I freaking adore it. When that music plays, I’m all over the place. Plus, I’m a very nice person, and enjoy helping others, but there have been times where family/friend has taking an advantage of me. But I could still be aggressive. I think this gimmick could be awesome.

I might do this gimmick first, before I do anything, I’m amusing wrestling gear cost a lot, and I doubt at that time I would have a enough money to buy a wrestling gear for my first match, unless my trainer is anal about wearing regular clothes in the ring, then I don’t really have the choice, and would have to ask my parent to buy it for me.

Let’s see what happens :)
                                                                                                               

1 comment: