Sunday, December 16, 2012

They Weren't Skinny... But



they were amazing athletes. Personally I don't think I would ever get to either these guys size (Knock on wood), not because I believe that I'm ineligible to get that big (which could happen to anyone), I just doubt it that it could happen to me, but at the same time not denying that it couldn't happen to me.


Rikishi
 Yokozuna

Visera aka Big Daddy V

 

And.... since we are on the subject of this guy up there ^. When I was younger this guy right here always gave me the creeps, his eye contacts, his blonde Mohawk, and wearing the black lipstick have always kind of creep me out a little bit. Plus, I always thought his ring gear resemblance a garbage bag, but

 

But I realize that he was wearing leather, yes I had some blonde moments when I was a child, and to this day, I have one every now and then, so don't judge me. But at the same time as a black Goth myself; I can appreciate WWE for being more diversity back then.

One more thing, since we're on the subject of weight, I use to feel insecure about my weight, because I would love to be consider a high flyer one day, or have more high flying moves in my move set, but I thought I was a little too big, thanks to The Phenom,

 
I
I feel a little better, Yes I know that the ring help him do that move, but the fact that he's was between 300 to 329 pounds at the times he was doing this moves (he's weight has change throughout his career, I remember I was watching Wrestlemania 28, and I was like, damn he look smaller) amaze me, and it made me feel a little better about myself. I also love the fact that just because he big and tall, he has a wider move set and not just do basic moves, or  just being a lazy ass. He goes all out in his matches (which is why he is my idol, but I'll get to that later.)  It's not all about the size, but the strength behind of it. But what amaze me the most is this....






Made me feel much better. He name is Lucifer Darksyde and he weighs about 485 to 500, I actually discover this on Facebook, because someone post this on my news feed, and after watching this, I was immediately inspire. I finally realize that it doesn't matter how much you weight or how tall you are, it's just how determine you are.

By the way, I do not think I weight like thousands pound or anything, I just thought I was a little too big to be a high flyer. I thought that there was a weight limit, but it was nice to know that there wasn't. Just putting that out there. :)








 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment