Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wrestlers Who Rock Their Gear Part 1: Sexy Star



I have yet to start training (with excusable reasons), so since I have time to waste. I already have some ideas for my ring gears in the future. And… when the time comes to actually have it, it’s going to be so AWESOME and CUTE!

So speaking of ring gears, there are some wrestlers which in my opinion have the best ring gear ever. So every now and then I will post about wrestlers whose ring gears are my favorite, since I have nothing but time on my hands. So let’s start now….. :)

SEXY STAR!!!! 












I just love the fact that she has so many different styles and colors that goes into her ring gear. The first photo is my most favorite because i love PURPLE!

I also adore her entrance, the fact that's she is so confident by the way she make her way to the ring. Hopefully, I'll be just as confident, when it comes my time. :)

 




Credit : Photos from Sexy Star Facebook
 

No comments:

Post a Comment