Monday, December 31, 2012

The New Year, and Resolutions.



While everyone is celebrating the New Year, by getting drunk, and partying. I’m celebrating the New Year with a nice glass of milk and a pack of Oreos. Yummy!

New Year Resolutions

·        1.  Get my license
·         2. Get my own car
·        3Start professional training as soon as possible (before the fall and my 21st birthday)
·         4.Get a stable job (that hopefully allows their employee to have piercing.  I WANT SNAKEBITES DAMNITT)
·         5Reach my full potential-ness of confidence
·         6. Hopefully, have my first match before the next year of 2014 (but if I have to wait until 2014, that also fine as long as I have already started training by then)
·         7. Go to a wrestling event for a first time (Indys would be awesome also)
·         8.Get out of my parent house more
·         9. Meet new people

Sadly, some of these resolutions have been on last year list of resolutions, but since this year number is odd, I think this year will be so amazing.

                     Happy New Years! 

 And here a little picture of me (and my beautiful guitar in the background), a little blurry, but still sexy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment