Tuesday, November 13, 2012

It Been Seven Years!

I remember when I found out about his death, my mom told me after she found out on the WWE website. I was extremely sad about his death, because I have always enjoyed Eddie Guerrero. He was freaking amazing, he had the total package. He had the skills, charisma, the personality (which I must say a lot of wrestlers are lacking now and days), I have always enjoying his matches and his promos. Excuse my French, but he was FUCKING amazing. From being on lower card, to mid-card, to finally making it to the very top just shows you that hard work does pay off.

I find it heartbreaking that he left us so soon; there were so many matches and feuds that would have been so amazing with some of the news stars (Cm Punk, Daniel Bryan) and also with some of the Superstars that were there longer. Can't you believe that he never had a match with Shawn Michael? I also personally believe that he would have had a match with Undertaker at Wrestlemania at some point.

But also, he died so young. He was only 38. The fact that it been seven years since his death (which to me, seems like just yesterday), and his co-workers and fans still looks up to him (me included) just shows you how Eddie influence others. He dead physically, but his legacy still lives on.

Note: By the way, I am aware that Punk and Guerrero have wrestled each other before, but I believe that the entire world deserves to see it. Just saying!







Life turns on a dime. have no idea what tomorrow will bring... sure life would be a lot easier if we knew what was going to happen. You've got to live by faith one day at a time.”
Eddie Guerrero, Cheating Death, Stealing Life: The Eddie Guerrero Story

No comments:

Post a Comment