Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Random Blog Post. My mom's backbrace



Earlier this year my mum had to have surgery on her back, after years of having issue with it. After surgery she was giving a back-brace that she had to wear when she wanted to walk somewhere.

The first time I saw it, I was in love.





It looks like a freaking championship strap, well not completely but freaking close enough. On the day that my mom came home and she went to bed for the night, I sneak into her room, took it and prancing around my living room with it, using my imagination. I even did some promo practices with it, I use to have a video of me on YouTube, using as a pretend championship, but for some odd reason, YouTube deleted my YouTube channel. Why? I have no clue. Bastards!

Even though I plan on taking acting class some time next year. My imagination champion belt helps me a lot when I practice cutting a promo. I really want to design it a little bit. You know, put a little GODDESS on it, but lately my mum’s back (and leg) has been bothering her, and she’s more than likely to have surgery again, which I hope is not the case.

I’m a strong believer that a championship doesn’t make a legend, but I would love to win one in the future, even if it’s in the Indies, Japan, TNA or evening out of the country would be Oh-some.  But winning a WWE champion would be a cherry on top. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment